We do not tell you anything new: sugar is unhealthy. In recent years, the refined sugar has even mutated into food nos. 1. Numerous studies have shown a link between sugar intake and obesity, diabetes and even decreased brain function. Our skin ages faster due to a sugar-rich diet. But what is almost the worst: He is completely dependent. Reducing or completely eliminating sugar consumption is becoming extremely difficult – and is causing most people to fail in their quest to become healthier.
Withdrawal symptoms with sugar waiver
The less sugar you eat (here sugar alternatives), the more the addicted body demands. We want the fast kick in our cerebral reward system, where sugar first the dopamine dopamine, then the happiness hormone serotonin einschieЯt and suggests us so satisfaction and relaxation. Most sugar addicts respond to the renunciation therefore with real withdrawal symptoms: headache, insomnia, irritable behavior, decreased performance, depression. The skin may deteriorate at first because the body slowly dissolves and detoxifies the stored acid slag. The good news: All this is over. However, very few people are able to survive this tedious phase of sugar extraction.
So you survive the sugar removal:
DISPOSES ON SUGAR CONTAINING DRINKS. Lemonades are Sugar Suppliers # 1. Remove all soft drinks and sugary teas from your diet. Drink at least 1.5 liters of carbonated water daily. This greatly reduces the appetite for sweets. READ INFINE LIST EXACTLY. One of the main ills are hidden sugars in our food. Whether ketchup, soup base or finished products: Hardly anything can do without sugar. In order to avoid this best, you have to read the list of ingredients now. It should not contain fructose, glucose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup or other industrially processed sugars. CAFFEINE AND ALCOHOL MEIDEN. Both promote the development of blood sugar fluctuations. You feel faster "hypodermic" and become victims of food cravings. So better do without it – especially in the first withdrawal phase. MILD SPICES. The heartier and saltier the main meal, the bigger the gusto for something sweet afterwards. Season better with dried herbs and avoid ready-made spice mixes.
DESSERT MOVE FOR 30 MINUTES. You feel like you can not do without a cake or candy after the main meal? Set a limit: 30 minutes must pass after eating before you brew a dessert. You will notice that your cravings flatten and the satiety is greater if you consistently follow this break. INCREASE SEROTONINE MIRRORS. Against the bad mood and fatigue only helps: increase serotonin levels. That goes through sunlight or through sports.
These foods will help you over the sugar addiction
Nevertheless, your body will crave sweeteners. That's why it's crucial that you are the right snack – and now focus on foods that will satisfy your sweet need without sabotaging your sugar deprivation:
- COCONUT OIL. Coconut oil is rich in saturated fat – and slows down cravings in this way. If you – even if it costs a little overcoming! – after eating lunch or dinner two tablespoons of coconut oil, this satisfies your cravings for sweets and kills your appetite for about four to five hours.
- LIQUORICE TEA. Well, the taste of anise and liquorice is not everyone's taste. But a sugary aniseed tea suggests sweetness to your body – without you actually taking sugar. So you are actually tricking yourself.
- SWEET POTATOES. The natural sweetness of sweet potato (nomen est omen!) Satisfies your cravings. Cut them into wedges, drizzle them with coconut oil, season them with cinnamon and then into the oven. Almost as good as a cake. Alright, almost. But better than refined sugar anyway.
- CARROT STICKS. Although carrots are not small cakes, they contain more sweetness than most vegetables. So, if you get the sugar, you should always have some carrot sticks ready. Dipped in humus or guacamole, they provide a wholesome and healthy snack.
- KOMBUCHA. Are you looking for sweet, carbonated sodas? Kombucha is a fermented beverage that boosts your intestinal flora, bubbles easily and kills your sweet tooth even without sugar.
- NUT BUTTER. Does not really have anything to do with butter, since no dairy product is involved. Almond butter, peanut butter, cashew nut butter: The range has become extremely diverse in recent years. Make sure you buy a sugar-free product. Peanut butter contains a lot of calories, so it should be eaten in moderation – but it will fill you up. A high quality peanut butter contains a lot of monounsaturated fat, vitamin E, vitamin B3, protein and zinc.
- DARK CHOCOLATE. At least 85% cocoa content, then the chocolate contains little sugar and is a relatively healthy snack, if you want to get the gusto of sweets under control.