No, that's logical. We women do not fart. Please let us officially pass this version of the story. But quite entre nous: Of course we also fart. Is a normal digestion process, unfortunately. Every digestion produces gases in our colon. The – esteem, amazing fun fact – left our stomach up to 13 times a day. In total, one liter, researches revealed, plagues one person a day. Mostly unnoticed, luckily. But sometimes there is too much hot air in the intestinal thread, it rumbles, cramps and the pupae escape loud and strong smell.
Why are furs stinking?
The unpleasant odor of the fart is caused by the intestinal bacteria. More precisely: through their excretions. How the escaping gas smells depends on what you have eaten. For example, scent note "putrid egg": this fart contains hydrogen sulfide. There are several foods that contain carbohydrates, such as starch and sugar, that are poorly digested by the body. Foods like beans, vegetables, legumes and grains contain a lot of starch and sugar, which are not well digested in the intestinal system. These carbohydrates, instead of being digested and absorbed in the small intestine, enter the colon where they are fermented by bacteria, sometimes causing the formation of intestinal gases.
How do you prevent flatulence?
CHEW! This helps your stomach with the digestion An important tip: eat in peace. If you kill every bite up to 20 times, you reduce the risk of swallowing extra air. And: If you are prone to bloating, avoid cabbage and legumes. Raw vegetables are usually not so wholesome – so prefer to stew or blanch before eating. If you have an unbelievable taste for cabbage, beans or lentils, then cook a well-tried home remedy for flatulence with: fennel seeds or caraway seeds. They facilitate digestion.
Which home remedies help quickly against flatulence?
- After eating two pieces of parsley. The essential oils have an anti-spasmodic effect and allow the bloated abdomen to swell quickly.
- Cumin also relaxes the intestine. Fennel, peppermint, anise, thyme and lemon balm also have a relaxing effect. Three cups of tea from these herbs, you're feeling a little better.
- Take caraway oil in the pharmacy and perform gentle circular lower abdominal massages. Turn clockwise with the fingertips in gentle circular movements around the navel. The circular movements increase in size until the largest circle reaches from the lower pubic bone to the costal arch. Now let the movements get smaller and start over.
- For sensitive stomachs: A mixture of two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of fennel honey, dissolved in a cup of warm water before the meal in small sips drink.
- In the pharmacy, you will receive herbal bittering agents such as gentian root or centaury as drops.
- Exercise or exercise gets the intestines going after a meal. If you have a lot of bloating: put on your shoes and take a short walk around the block. Then hang up a relaxing hot water bottle.
- Drink, drink, drink! About two liters a day also help digestion. Attention! Carbonated drinks promote bloating. And drink rather little during the meal itself. Because too much liquid dilutes the digestive juices and deprives them of their effect.
- Also good against flatulence: chew ginger!